Team Associated ProRally 4WD Brushless Powered RTR Rally RC Car.
The Qualifier Series is Team AssociatedΆs exciting line of performance
sport-level products that are designed to be FUN, durable, and provide
an easy path into the RC hobby. When great looks and high performance
are combined with quality features and value pricing, it becomes the
ultimate sport product. When all this is offered from a company like
Team Associated, itΆs nothing short of awesome.
The ProRally RTR, Team AssociatedΆs newest addition to the Qualifier
Series, lets you experience the thrills of 4WD rally racing on a variety
of surfaces. From dirt to asphalt, brick and grass, the ProRallyΆs
suspension comes tuned to make the most of any surface you drive it on.
The ProRally is a factory assembled AWD (all-wheel-drive)
rallycross-inspired RC car based on the popular ProLite 4x4 platform.
The ProRally comes Ready-To-Run out of the box and features a Reedy
brushless motor, Reedy 7-cell WolfPack battery, XP water resistant speed
control, and high-current T-Plug Connectors. The XP 2.4GHz radio system
is fully adjustable and provides reliable long distance control.
The front and rear sealed gear differentials are connected together with
a tough aluminum drive shaft, and an adjustable center slipper clutch
handles all of the Reedy brushless power.
The bumps are managed by four fluid-filled, adjustable, coil-over shocks
and aggressive, all-terrain racing tires mounted on rally-inspired hex
drive wheels. All of this comes topped off with your choice of two
custom-finished Rockstar ProRally detailed bodies.
AE ProRally 4WD Features:
- Fully assembled Ready-To-Run shaft drive 4WD rally car with your choice of two factory-finished Rockstar bodies
- Reedy 550-SL 3500KV brushless motor
- Reedy WolfPack 7-cell NiMH battery with high-current T-plug connector
- XP2G 2.4GHz radio system with XP metal-gear steering servo
- XP SC900-BL water-resistant 90A ESC with high-current T-plug connector
- Realistic rally-inspired hex drive wheels with high-grip, all-terrain tires
- Durable front bumper and rear diffuser
- Heavy-duty front and rear gear differentials with adjustable slipper clutch
- Steel front CVA and rear dog bone axles
- Fluid-filled adjustable shock absorbers
- Adjustable steel turnbuckles
- Composite modular chassis with enclosed water-resistant receiver box
- All metric hardware and ball bearings throughout
Required to Complete: Six (6) AA batteries, NiMH battery charger with high-current T-plug Connector.
- 1:10 Scale
- Length: 535mm
- Width: 296mm
- Wheelbase: 324mm
- Weight: 2624g
- Drive: 4WD