FTX OUTBACK MINI X CUB 1:18 TRAIL READY-TO-RUN MET. CYAN
With design cues from it’s smaller 1/24th scale sibling, the Outback X Mini 2.0 1/18th scale trail crawler provides a great balance between sizes for a great scale crawling experience at a fraction of the cost of 1/10th models.
Pick from a selection of three different classic trail off road truck bodyshells that all feature additional moulded accessories, along with factory fitted LED lights. The high torque transmission and 88T micro motor deliver superb slow speed control, while the locked front and rear axles provide the drive to tackle most inclines. Multi-link suspension, coupled with sprung shock absorbers create excellent articulation to help tackle uneven surfaces.
Factory assembled and finished, all that is required is for you to add 4 x AA batteries to the transmitter, charge the 2S 600mAH LiPo battery via the supplied USB charger and you will be out hitting the trail course. Whether that’s indoors or outdoors depends on, well.....the weather.
- 99% Ready-To-Run
- 2.4ghz radio system
- Waterproof ESC/RX Unit supports 2S Lipo
- Waterproof 1kg 3-wire servo
- Multi-Link suspension system
- Aluminium ladder frame chassis with adjustable shock positions
- Coil sprung shock absorbers
- High torque transmission (FDL 104:1)
- 3-gear centre transmission w/low CG motor
- Locked front and rear axles
- Front chassis mounted micro servo
- Telescopic UJ centre driveshaft
- Micro 7.4V 600mAh 2S LiPo Battery
- USB Charger
- Choice of classic trail 4x4 Body styles
- Front & rear LED lights
- Internal beadlock wheels
- Supersoft rubber tyres for max traction
- Front 65%/Rear 35% chassis weight bias
- Side footplates with body guide
- Scale moulded body accessories
- Brushed 88T 030 micro motor
Ground Clearance: 25mm
Drive Ratio: 104:1
Tyre: ø 57mm x 20mm
Παράδοση γι αυτό το προϊόν μετά τη Πέμπτη 22 Οκτώβριος, 2020.