PT-109 40 EP RTR - Ηλεκτρική Τορπυλάκατος.
- Authentically detailed PT-109 hull
- Installed lighting kit adds to the model's realism
- Preprogrammed sealed electronic speed control with reverse
- Dual motor and battery operation for longer run times
- Pro Boat 27MHz AM 2-stick radio installed
- Stylish display stand included
by Lieutenant John F. Kennedy, the PT-109 was on assignment to
intercept a convoy of Japanese destroyers when it was rammed and sunk
by Japanese destroyer Amagiri on August 2nd, 1943. Lieutenant KennedyΆs
actions to rescue his crew members and lead them to safety have given
the PT-109 a prominent place in American naval and popular history.
Pro Boat offers a scale-like replica of the most popular PT boat in
history. The concept of the scale design inspired by Bryant "Cap"
Thompson, the PT-109 EP RTR features an authentically detailed hull and
installed lighting kit that will satisfy warship and JFK
enthusiasts and with a stylish display stand, the PT-109 EP RTR can be
displayed proudly. The Pro Boat® PT-109 EP RTR is completely ready to
run so anyone can enjoy the realistic, historical look without having
to build a kit model.
The PT-109 offers high-performance
features known to the Pro Boat line. A sealed, electronic speed
control with reverse is durable and preprogrammed, plus a dual motor
and battery operation mean longer run times. And as always, the
installed Pro Boat 27MHz AM 2-stick radio adds reliable control.
- Length:40.75 in (1035mm)
- Beam:10.6 in (269.2mm)
- Motor Size:550 x 2 water-cooled
- Radio:Pro Boat 2-stick AM 27MHz
- Speed Control:Watercooled electronic with reverse
- Hull Material:Fiberglass
- Trim Scheme Colors:Olive drab
- Battery:7.2V sub-C flat pack x 2
- Drive System:Direct