ROC HOBBY CHEYENNE 6X6 1:18 SCALER RTR.
The new 1:18 6X6 Cheyenne is the latest release in the range of highly detailed scale Crawlers available from ROCHOBBY. This very unique 6WD crawler based on the prototype vehicle has the very same looks and stance of the vehicle which it is based on. Just Like its siblings, the RocHobby 1:18 Cheyenne comes to you with a vast amount of extremely high “true to life” scale detail such as a full rhino bumper kit, full compliment of waterproof lights and indicators front and rear, vehicle anti Rollover bars, and even a scale bonnet ventilation grille and snorkel. At the rear of the vehicle the tailgate can also be opened for easy loading and unloading of cargo.
The attention to scale detail doesn’t end there! Inside the cabin you will find the very same attention to scale details-from the detailed center console, to the seats and even a real rear view mirror-literally Nothing has been overlooked by the vehicle design team when recreating unique scale vehicle as we recognize that attention to detail is paramount for the scale enthusiast when recreating these scale vehicles.
Just like the full size “hardcore” off-road crawler, the 1:18 Cheyenne’s off-road performance also shouts much louder than its exquisite attention to detail. A powerful 6x6 drive system with independent Intermediate axle ensures that not only is it more than capable of conquering all manner of terrain it might encounter, but it also provides the Cheyenne with a very high degree of grip and traction meaning even the steepest of slopes is not a problem for this powerhouse, this is further enhanced by the very efficient multi link suspension system and scale high grip clip on soft tires.
The 1:18 Cheyenne is also equipped with the same rigid ladder-frame chassis design as existing RocHobby models. For the Cheyenne, The rigid metal chassis beams were extended to accommodate the longer wheelbase design of the 6X6 drive system.
The very precise steering is a typical “drag link” type assembly complete with a powerful waterproof 9g servo in place of what would normally be the Power assisted Steering box on the actual vehicle.In addition to all this the vehicles wide body design also reduces the vehicle's center of gravity, offering increased driving stability on all kinds of Terrain including even water crossings and wet areas thanks to the addition of waterproof electronics!
The new ROCHOBY 1:18 Cheyenne-A cost-effective off-road crawler you don’t want to miss!
- Injection-molded hard body
- 6×6 All Wheel Drive
- Functional hood
- Scale interior features
- Multifunctional light control system ( CH4 for on/off and functional indicators)
- Rhino bumper kit
- High traction M/T tire with 1.0 inch internal bead lock wheel
- Realistic pinion & ring gear axle
- High torque transmission with 104:1 FDL
- Water resistant electronics with 2.4GHz radio
- High torque over-sized 55T brushed motor
- 7.4V 2S Lipo battery providing up to 30 minute run time
- Metal girder frame rails
- Tuned coil shocks
Dark gray matte body
- The advanced dark gray matte color makes the car look more advanced overall, you can call it the Phantom Knight.
Robust and impact resistant
- A full rhino bumper kit and a scale bonnet ventilation grille and snorkel to ensure that the car details while making the car more robust, crash and fall resistant.
Open and close front hood
- The power battery is stored in the front hood, so when your car runs out of power, you can open the hood and replace or recharge the battery at any time.
Hopper open and close design
- At the rear of the vehicle, the tailgate can be opened to facilitate loading and unloading of cargo. Also equipped with anti-roll bar to carry more space.
All terrain tires
- High traction M/T tire with 1.0 inch internal bead lock wheel can easily navigate various terrain obstacles.
7.4V 2S polymer battery
- Equipped with a 7.4V 380 mAh Li-ion battery, with a battery life of up to 40 minutes, enjoy the RC fun!
Radio Control: 152 x 75 x 167mm, 160g (Battery not Included)
Model Vehicle: 324 x 116 x 122mm, 619g(Battery not Included)
Tire: D:56mm , W: 19.2mm
Wheel Base: 167mm, 65mm
Ground Clearance: 40mm
Approach Angle: 60°
Departure Angle: 61°
Driving Speed: 5km/h Max
Remote Distance: 30m
Play Time: 30 minute
- 1 x 1:18 Cheyenne 6X6 RTR
- 1 x 2.4GHz Radio
- 1 x 2-in-1 Receiver / 20A ESC (installed)
- 1 x 050 Brushed Motor (installed)
- 1 x 1kg Plastic Digital Servo (installed)
- 1 x 7.4V 380 mAh Battery
- 1 x USB Battery Charger
- 1 x Hex Wrench Socket
- 1 x Product Manual
Needed To Complete