Animus 18DT 4WD RTR Electric Desert RC Truck. When it comes to choosing an off-road vehicle, it pays to buy a product
with a proven track record – a car with a quality and pedigree that can
be measured in its bloodline. The Animus 18DT is just such a product and
in this, its latest iteration, the popular 1/18th scale off-roader is
treated to sturdy Dakar truck styling (in a choice of red or blue) and a
top speed in excess of 20 mph.
Dependable all-terrain handling
is, of course, an expected attribute of the Animus 4WD series and in
this respect the 18DT offers no exception. ItΆs a crucial feature that
goes hand-in-hand with other hereditary characteristics such as an
all-weather proportional electronic speed controller, robust 370 brushed
motor, high-performance 1100mAh NiMH battery, oil-filled bladder-top
shocks, twin ball-raced heavy-duty differentials and, significantly,
high-grip, low-wear tires that keep you hooked to a multitude of
surfaces. In short, itΆs a convenient, quality, ready-to-run vehicle
that youΆll love to own and long to drive, not least for the locked-in
feel and dependability of the supplied IKONNIK SR2 rate-equipped 2.4GHz
- 100% factory assembled and ready to run.
- High stability, low center of gravity chassis.
- High intensity front and rear LEDs keep you driving, even after dark.
- Ball bearing supported high performance drivetrain ensures strength and durability.
- High grip tires with aggressive tread design are ready for any condition.
- Mini big bore oil-filled bladder-top shocks with adjustable ride height.
- Four wheel independent suspension.
- Planetary gear differentials, each with 4 bevel gears.
- 1100mAh NiMH for long run times.
- All-weather electronics.
- Red or blue body colour option.
- 20+ mph top speed.
What's in the box
- 1 x Ready-to-run Animus 18DT.
- 1 x 2.4GHz IKONNIK SR2 2-channel transmitter.
- 1 x 1100mAh NiMH battery.
- 1 x AC wall charger.
- 1 x Comprehensive instruction manual.
- 1 x 4-way cross wrench.
- 1 x 1.5mm L-wrench.
- 1 x Antenna tube.
- 1 x Shock spacer set.
|Length (mm): ||236 |
|Width (mm): ||195 |
|Height (mm): ||105 |
|Wheelbase (mm): ||159|
|Weight (g): ||596 (with battery) |
Needed to complete
- 8 x AA-size batteries for the transmitter.