The RC Factory Team B44 project came to life in 2003 as a cooperative effort between Team Associated and J ConceptsΆ Jason Ruona and Brad Reelfs.
After Team AssociatedΆs Ryan Cavalieri won the 2005 IFMAR World Championships
in Collegno, Italy with the BJ4 Worlds Edition, Area 51 shifted into overdrive to produce a true Associated inspired 4WD buggy that would continue to dominate the 4WD off road racing class. The Team Associated B44 1/10th Racing Buggy
is the result of this two-year development effort.
During the design and development stages Associated used their extensive and well-proven skills to make a 4WD competition RC buggy that is better suited to production. The results of this optimization are realized by you, the customer, in a more cost-effective vehicle with more readily available spare parts.
The Associated B44 is built on a 2.5mm woven carbon fiber main chassis and top plate. WhatΆs new is the composite front bulkhead and rear chassis plate. These new features greatly improve overall durability and increase the ground clearance, further enhancing the B44's performance. Area 51 designers also improved the BJ4Άs slipper clutch. The result is the B44Άs new externally adjustable, dual pad slipper clutch, which transfers power to the ground more efficiently and effectively. The Associated B44 employs a hardened steel CVA drivetrain with lightened ball differentials for unparalleled acceleration. The B44 soaks up the bumps using Factory Team hard anodized aluminum threaded shocks with gold shock shafts. The shocks mount to durable 3mm woven carbon fiber shock towers, making the B44 more responsive and giving quicker handling.
The B44 1/10th buggy gets the full Factory Team treatment with blue titanium turnbuckles, blue aluminum shock bushings and blue aluminum servo mounts for a car that looks as good as it is fast!Features
Team Associated B44 Video
Το κιτ περιέχει το μοντέλο μαζί με καπάκι και ζαντολάστιχα
- Externally adjustable, dual pad slipper clutch
- 3mm woven carbon fiber shock towers
- 2.5mm woven carbon fiber main chassis and top plate
- Rear hubs use large .187 x .500 bearing for more durability
- Lightened ball differentials front and rear
- Shaft drive for unparalleled acceleration
- Slotted motor mount for quick and easy installation
- Blue aluminum center bulkhead cap with molded bearing inserts
- Ball bearing steering with adjustable servo save
- Hardened steel CVAs with cross pin retaining clips for ultimate reliability
- Front wheels and hexes are optimized to prevent hex stripping
- Blue Factory Team titanium turnbuckles
- Blue Factory Team aluminum shock bushings
- Blue Factory Team aluminum servo mounts
- Blue Factory Team thumb screws and molded battery straps
- Composite front bulkhead and rear chassis plate for improveddurability and more ground clearance
- Hard anodized aluminum threaded shock bodies w/Factory Team gold shock shafts
.Δεν περιέχει τηλεκατεύθυνση, μπαταρίες, μοτέρ, speed control.