FMS TOYOTA FJ CRUISER 1/18 RC SCALER RTR
The all-new FMS 1:18 FJ Cruiser perfectly captures the design essence of its full-size counterpart while boldly evoking the adventurer in us all.
The highly detailed FJ Cruiser, officially licensed by Toyota, represents an all-terrain off-road vehicle with amazing realistic detailing, from widened wheel-fenders on both sides, snorkal and heavy-duty front styled rhino bumper. From the hard-shell body in classic sun fusion yellow, paired with a contrasting white roof, a full-scale interior cockpit with center console and seats, to the scale luggage rack, three front wipers and side footrests. The Cruiser features an impressive array of scale light functions by adopting detailed features such as front and rear headlight transparent lens’ equipped with LED’s, working turn signals and reversing lights. In addition, triple fog lights mounted to the front bumper and turn signals indicator lights on the side door mirrors complete the set.
A feature-packed trail-proven chassis drives the Cruiser. Aluminum rails provide a rigid platform while a multilink geometry with panhard bar design allows for maximum axle articulation. Power is delivered from the super high-torque gearbox to ultra grippy beadlock tires via nylon driveshafts. We are happy to announce that the Cruiser’s wheels match all tires of the same scale, providing some DIY opportunities for different mix and match styles.
Power-packed electronics consist of independent servo, 2-in-1 receiver/ESC, 050 brushed motor and 7.4V 380mAh LiPo battery, all providing a high power-to-weight ratio in all weather conditions.
- Metal chassis frame beam
- Injection-molded hard body
- Scale interior features
- Multifunctional light control system,reversing lights,headlights and turn signals(CH3 for on/off and functional indicators)
- Scaled footrest,scaled reaview mirror,scaled front windshield wiper
- High traction A/T tire with 1.0 inch internal bead lock wheel,simulation spare tire and all terrain soft tires
- Non-bearingbody and ladder-frame construction
- With roof rack and heavy-duty front bumper
- Functional hood,tuned coil shocks,chassis-mounted servo
- 7.4V 2S Lipo battery providing to 30 minutes running time
- Realistic pinion & ring gear axle
- High torque over-sized 55T brushed motor
- Full proportional controlled
- Turn left/right
- Front LED light
- Motor blocking protection
- 42 degree climbing angle
Ground Clearance: 38mm
Approach Angle: 60°
Departure Angle: 50°
- 1X RC Car
- 1X Battery(Built in)
- 1X Transmitter
- 1X USB Charging Cable
- 1X Manual