TRX-4 Sport Crawler TQ XL-5 (no battery/charger), Tan (Sand Color).
The TRX-4 Sport combines the unbeatable ground clearance and driving dynamics of Traxxas portal axles, sticky Canyon®
Trail tires, and a lightweight pickup truck body for a leaner, performance-focused new TRX-4. The Sport’s unique bumpers, wheels, and body were designed for increased performance in technical sections. Whether it’s a fun trail run or a hardcore technical crawl, the TRX-4 Sport’s capability and purpose-built approach takes your outdoor adventures to a new level.
THE POWER OF PORTALS
Portal axles lift the truck at the wheels for huge center pumpkin ground clearance. In order to achieve the same clearance with straight axles, your tires would have to be over an inch taller than the tires on the TRX-4 Sport.
TORQUE TWIST ELIMINATED
The portal axles use gear reduction at the wheels to virtually eliminate torque twist. The Titan 550 motor’s torque translates into straight, powerful, forward motion, rather than wasted energy twisting your rig right off the rocks.
When negotiating a slick rock face or powering through a mud bog, traction is king. The TRX-4 Sport comes locked and loaded with differential spools in the front and rear for ultimate grip when you need it most.
SINGLE SPEED TRANSMISSION
Geared for raw torque, the single-speed transmission sheds valuable weight from the Sport’s chassis for better weight distribution. Steel gears provide Traxxas-Tough durability and virtually maintenance-free operation.
RUGGED TRX-4 CHASSIS DESIGN
The TRX-4 Sport tramples the status quo with extreme versatility and offroad capability. Performance and technology combine in a revolutionary new chassis that looks as good as it performs.
RIGID STEEL FRAME
A heavy-duty formed-steel ladder frame with molded cross members creates an extremely rigid backbone. You’ll feel the difference on trails when navigating technical terrain.
Designed for ultimate all-terrain performance, the TRX-4 Sport’s lightweight body keeps the CG low for improved stability when climbing. Low-profile bumpers increase the approach and departure angles while red differential covers and D-rings add off-road style.
GTS ALUMINUM SHOCKS
Oil-filled coil-over GTS shocks deliver silky-smooth damping performance and feature threaded aluminum shock bodies for easy ride height adjustments. The convincing scale realism looks great and they perform
3S POWER SYSTEM
The XL-5 HV electronic speed control brings 3s LiPo capability for strange efficient running. The powerful 21TTitan® motor provides torque to tackle the steepest climbs and all-out speed on flat terrain. This efficient system provides up to 2 hours of run time with a Traxxas 3s 5000mAh iD LiPo
TQ RADIO SYSTEM
Comfortable and precise, the easy-to-use TQ radio system features the reliability you expect from Traxxas. The TQ’s advanced programming provides long-range control with smooth, glitch-free performance.
- Length: 21.93 inches (557mm)
- Front Track: 9.78 inches (249mm)
- Rear Track: 9.78 inches (249mm)
- Ground Clearance: 3.14 inches (80mm)
- Weight: 5.79lb (2.63kg)
- Height: 9.47 inches (241mm)
- Wheelbase: 12.28 inches (312mm)
- Approach Angle: 58.82°
- Departure Angle: 45.83°
- Breakover Angle: 58.93°
- Front Shock Length: 3.54 inches (90mm)
- Rear Shock Length: 3.54 inches (90mm)
- Front Wheels: 1.9 x 1.02 inches (49 x 26mm)
- Rear Wheels: 1.9 x 1.02 inches (49 x 26mm)
- Front Tires: 4.64 x 1.89 inches (118 x 48mm)
- Rear Tires: 4.64 x 1.89 inches (118 x 48mm)
- Hex Size: 12mm
- Speed Control: XL-5 HV
- Motor (electric): 21T Reverse Rotation
- Transmission: Single Speed
- Gear Pitch: 32P
- Differential Type: Spool (no differential)
- Chassis Structure / Material: Steel Ladder Frame with Nylon Composite Crossmembers
- Brake Type: Electronic “Hill Hold”
- Drive System: Shaft Driven 4WD
- Steering: Chassis Mounted Servo
- Servo: 2075X Metal Gear
- Transmitter: TQ™ 2.4GHz 2-Channel Transmitter
- Receiver: 6519
- Skill Level: 2
- Battery Tray: 158.75 L x 47 W x 23/26mm H
- Level of difficulty (1 to 3) : 2
: Ready to Run Basic
What you need to complete