ΤΗΛΕΚΑΤΕΥΘΥΝΟΜΕΝΑ JEEP HOBAO DC1 1/1 TRAIL CRAWLER RTR W/GREY BODYSHELL.
Get ready for a new addition to the expanding trail crawler scene
with the DC1 from HoBao. Featuring some exciting design features coupled
with HoBaoΆs well known quality, ruggedness and value, the DC1 may well
be the rig that ticks all the boxes for value and performance.
in either unassembled kit form or factory finished ready-to-run. The
RTR version is available with a grey or blue finished scale inspired
bodyshell that is feature rich with numerous scale moulded touches such
as front headlight buckets for LED lights, moulded inner and outer wheel
arches, roof bars, snorkel, door handles, wipers, running boards,
mirrors and grill.
Beneath the body lies a spacious and detailed
interior section that can accommodate a full-length figure and includes
seats, dash board, steering wheel and much more.
mounted motor drives a slipper clutch protected transmission via a
transfer case that features a servo controlled selectable 2-speed,
providing a choice of speeds to suit all terrain. The steering servo can
be either mounted directly above the axle housing or alongside the
motor within the upper chassis frame utilising a panhard rod.
links and heavy duty, slider style driveshafts connect the front and
rear axles to the transfer case, with each axle using steel gears and
The coil over shock absorbers come in the form of
adjustable, threaded body aluminium units for maximum durability and
Despite being a new entrant into the scale trail
crawler scene, Hobao have a platform that will have even the most
die-hard seasoned scalers wanting to experience the DC1.
HoBao DC1 Trail Crawler Features:
- Heavily detailed semi-scale bodyshell with clear windors and moulded accessories
- Moulded bull bar bumpers and roof rack
- Aluminium chassis rails
- Aluminium adjustable oil filled shock absorbers
- Aluminium links with angled rod ends
- Aluminium motor heatsink
- Panhard rod mounting for steering servo
- Aluminium rail chassis
- Dual clipper clutch system
- Heavy duty centre slider driveshafts
- Universal CVA front driveshafts
- Spacious and detailed interior section
- Front and rear inner fender muguards
- Steel front & rear drive gears and locker
- Transfer case with servo operated 2-speed
- Painted body and assembled chassis
- HoBao 2.4ghz radio system
- HoBao 18kg High Torque Metal Gear Servo
- 550 brushed 27T motor
- Hobbywing WP 60Amp brushed speed control
Please Note: This vehcile is sold in RTR (ready-to-run0 format but requires abattery and charger for completion.