ARRMA OUTCAST 6S BLX 4WD 1/8 STUNT RC TRUCK RTR. OUTCAST 6S goes where it wants, which is
anywhere it can express its attitude. OUTCAST 6S is a rebel, designed to
break conventions. OUTCAST 6S is a dedicated action machine which will
make YOU an RC truck stunt hero.
OUTCAST 6S boasts a strong composite center
body support for added protection when the action gets upside-down.
High-wall composite dirt guards at the front of the chassis protect the
electronics and the center transmission.
The short wheelbase of the OUTCAST 6S Stunt
Truck means it performs wheelies, flips and tricks with ease. A wheelie
bar is integrated into the wing mount. It allows long, high angled
wheelies. A scale rear wing aids high speed stability and adds to the
The all-new battery tray in the OUTCAST 6S
model holds your batteries in TIGHT. Two hook-and-loop straps, fitted
perpendicular to each other, provide a secure fit for your batteries.
Secure fitting means batteries can be safely mounted side-by-side or one
on top of the other.
The battery tray incorporates a balance plug
stowage area. Battery balance plugs are held in place with a rubber
strap, keeping them away from rotating parts.
Wire routing clips fit to the long
hook-and-loop strap and keep battery to ESC wires away from rotating
parts of the model. The front upper brace of the battery adjusts itself
to the height of your battery packs.
dBoots 'Back-Flip' multi-surface tyres
provide awesome traction allowing you to flip, grip and perform tricks.
They are mounted on strong and tough five-spoke wheels.
Fully waterproof ESC, steering servo and
radio receiver box are standard. This means that hitting the roughest
terrains, in the most extreme conditions, will be no problem. Rain, mud,
snow, dirt and anything else you want to bash your way through. ARRMA
waterproof electronics are ready for action.
Arrma Outcast 6S BLX Stunt Struck Features:
- Waterproof ARRMA BLX185 ESC 3/4/6S with LiPo cutoff (programmable)
- ARRMA BLX4074 2050kV 3-6S 4-pole brushless motor
- Waterproof ADS-15Mv2 high torque metal gear servo (15 kg/0.12 sec)
- Tactic TTX300 2.4 GHz 3-channel SLT RC system with EPA
- Tactic TR326 3-channel HV-receiver (7.4 V)
- Sealed receiver box
- Aluminium chassis plate
- Aluminium shock towers
- Oil-filled threaded 16 mm aluminium Big Bore shocks
- Aluminium motor mount
- Aluminium reinforced composite hanger blocks
- Complete metal drive train
- Three oil-filled metal gear differentials
- Innovative easy access gearbox, front & rear
- Steel front CVD joints
- Full set of ball bearings
- Aluminium 17 mm drive hexes
- Front pivot ball suspension system
- Rear independent suspension
- Sway bars front & rear
- Machined steel turnbuckles
- Adjustable battery tray for different types of LiPo & NiMH batteries
- New taller dirt guards to stop dirt entry through front wheel arch
- Massive roll cage and front bumper
- Pre-glued dBoots 'BACK-FLIP MT 6S' tyres on black 5-spoke HD-wheels
- Stunt Truck wing & reinforced wing mount
- High Angle wheelie bar to enable long, controlled wheelie action.
- Innovative Body Clip Retainer
- Meticulously painted body
- Scale: 1/8
- Max Speed Possible: (mph) 60+mph / 96+km/h
- Power Type: Brushless
- Build Status: RTR
- Build Configuration Options: Mid Motor
- Drive Type: 4WD
- Vehicle Type: Stunt Truck
- Surface: Off-road
- Length: 540mm
- Wheelbase: 328mm
- Ride Height: 47mm
- Front Width: 461mm
- Rear Width: 461mm
- Height: 230mm
- Locking Diffs: No
- Number of Differentials: 3
- Weight (No Battery): 4.86kg / 10lbs 11oz
- Battery Max Dimensions: 158x48x70mm
Please Note: This model is sold in RTR
(ready-to-run) format but requires 4 x AA batteries, 4S/6S (2x2S/2x3S)
LiPo battery with XT-90 Plug & Battery charger.