Thunder Tiger's new F-91S engine is the perfect way to enjoy the advantage of four-stroke performance; the ability to swing a large prop, increased torque, reduced noise and improved fuel economy. Featuring a twin needle updraft carburetor, black anodized cylinder head, oversized valves and combined with a high performance silencer to give the best power-to-weight ratio possible.
- Black cylinder head.
- Crankshaft with Ni plating to reduce corrosion.
- XC2 (extreme composite coating) cylinder liner with special criss-cross pattern etched.
- Lightened hyperutectic machined Al-Si ringed piston.
- High strength connecting rod with bushings pre-installed.
- Over-sized drive washer diameter for 13” to 18” propeller.
- Dual ball bearing supported crankshaft.
- Rubber- sealed rear bearing to reduce corrosion.
- Plain bearing supported camshaft.
- Fine polishing rocker cover.
- State of the art CNC machined components.
- Smooth manifold.
- Rear-mounted up draft and Reversible carburetor.
- Black anodized muffler included.
- Redline RF glow plug included.
Displacement: 14.97 c.c. / .914 cu.in.
Bore: 28.3 mm / 1.114 in.
Stroke: 23.8 mm / 0.937 in.
Practical R.P.M.: 2,000 ~ 12,000 rpm
Output: 1.6 BHP / 11,000 RPM
Weight: 742.8 g / 26.20 oz