SEAGULL LANCAIR LEGACY (91) (SEA-160).
The LANCAIR LEGACY was designed with the intermediate/advanced sport flyer in mind. It is a semi scale airplane which is easy to fly and quick to
assemble. The airframe is conventionally built using balsa, plywood to
make it stronger than the average ARTF , yet the design allows the
aeroplane to be kept light. You will find that most of the work has been
done for you already.The motor mount has been fitted and the hinges are pre-installed. Flying the LANCAIR LEGACY is simply a joy.
- Wingspan - 70.9ins (180cm)
- Wing area - 613.8sq.ins (39.6dm)
- Suits - 60-91 2-Stroke (91-120 4-stroke) 60-90 size electic motor
- Factory covered with Oracover
- Length - 58.8ins (149.3cm)
- Approx flying weight - 9.7-10.6lbs (4.4-4.8Kg)
- Radio - 6 Channel with 11 servos
- Flying skill level - Intermediate / Advanced
Seagull Lancair Legacy Video