SEAGULL SPACE WALKER II (120 SIZE) (SEA-61).
The Space Walker looks like it's been around for decades but believe it or not
it's only been around since the 1980's although the construction techniques have
successfully been used since the 1920's.
The original Space Walker was powered by a 65.HP engine but designed to accommodate
engines up to 150.HP!
Seagull Models have brought this representation to life with this sleek 2 seat,
82.7inch wingspan version, which is suited to take the power of 120 to 150 four
stroke engines and will return a smooth scale type feel and stunning looks.
All in all, a fun large-scale model that flies like a pussycat, not that we
would want you to try and fly a pussycat!
- Wingspan - 82.7ins (210cm)
- Wing area - 1086sq.ins (70.1sq.dm)
- Suits - 120 2-stroke. (120-150 4-Stroke)
- 4 channel RC with 6 High Powered Servos
- Factory covered with Oracover
- Length - 58.7ins (149cm)
- Approx flying weight - 11lb (5kg)