SEAGULL SPARROW HAWK 160-2.0 (SEA-71) - RC AIRPLANE.
A truly breathtaking
representation of the legendary Miles Sparrowhawk designed back in 1935
to compete in the prestigious Kings Cup air race in the same year.
F. G. Miles designed the Sparrowhawk around a shortened Miles Hawk and
used a high compression version of the Havilland Gipsy Six engine to
power the Sparrowhawk to victory with an average speed of 163.64 MPH
over the 953 mile course.
Seagull's representation of the Miles Sparrowhawk is stunningly crafted
and has a flying performance to match the original. It also has an
inspiring presence both in the air and on the ground and you will find
it very hard to not want to fly this timeless classic at every
- Wingspan - 70.9ins (180cm)
- Wing area - 945 sq.ins (61sq.dm)
- Suits - 160 2-stroke, 180-200 4-Stroke, 26 - 30cc
- Factory covered with Oracover
- Length - 61.3ins (155.6cm)
- Approx flying weight - 10.6 - 11.1lb (4.8 - 5.2kg)
- Servos - 6 x High power metal geared