The Wraith Ready-to-Run 4WD Rock Racer is another first for Axial with the first and most realistic full tube-frame chassis design that is manufactured with high strength composite materials. The Wraith is built to go fast and is NOT JUST A LOW SPEED ROCK CRAWLER.
The realistic looks, drivability and ready-to-run ease make this vehicle the perfect blank canvas for the enthusiast looking for a vehicle to build upon. The Wraith™ can go in so many directions; desert sand, mountain trail runner, rock racer, mud bogger and any form of backyard bashing that can be dreamed up!
Axial Wraith Features:
- Radio: 2.4GHz, 2 channel
- Servos: AS-2 Servo, 130oz email@example.com - Metal Gear
- ESC: AE-2 Forward and Reverse ESC w/Drag Brake
- Motor: 20T 540/550 size
- Lighting: Simple LED controller: 4 white LED's, 2 red LED's.
- AR60 OCP-Axle (Off Center Pumpkin Design)
- 4-Link Suspension
- Optimized Steering Geometry
- Full Tube Frame Composite Chassis
- Corbeau LG1 Licensed Race Seats
- AE-2 ESC with Drag Brake
- Protective Transmission Spur Gear Cover
- Slipper Clutch
- Waterproof Radio Box
- Easy Diff Access
- High Performance Shocks
- On/Off Switch
- 2.2 Rebel Wheels and Ripsaw Tires
Please Note: This model requires
- Wheelbase: 343mm (13.5")
- Width: 295.3mm (11.6")
- Height: 228.6mm (9")
- Ground Clearance: 76.2mm (3")
- Weight: 249kg (5.5 lbs)
1 x 7.2v Stick Pack/2S LiPo Pack, Charger & 8 x AA size batteries.