Protoform R15B 1/8 Circuit Clear Bodyshell.
In preparation for the 2011 IFMAR 1/8th Nitro On-Road WORLDS PROTOform
Race Bodies is proud to announce the R15B - an all new open cockpit
LeMans prototype style body for the Kings of the Sport - the 1/8th Nitro
On-Road category. This body has been tested and refined by a few of
America's best racers. Mike Swauger used the R15B to TQ at the 2010 Ron
Paris Memorial Race in Las Vegas as well as the Region 12 Championships.
The PROTOform R15B incorporates some unique air management features to
improve handling and stability. Cornering speeds have been impressive as
well. Available in 3 thicknesses - .040 Lexan (regular weight), .030
Lexan (light weight) and .025 Lexan (lightest weight) 'Pro-Lite' for the
expert racers. This body has a protective outer film, body
side-stiffeners (w/hardware) and comes with a large PROTOform decal.
It's sure to be seen on many winner's podiums this season!
Protoform R15B Features:
- Made with Genuine .040 (regular weight) Lexan
- Fits all IFMAR/EFRA/ROAR body specs
- Fits the EFRA 'Revised for 2011' side height rules
- Molded in stiffening contours
- Latest in aerodynamic features and sleek contemporary styling.
- Paint then peel overspray film, window masks, and wing mounting hardware included
Please note: This bodyshell is sold in crystal clear lexan and is shown painted for advertising purposes only.
- R15B Clear Body (1 pc)
- PROTOform decal sheet (1 pc)