Thunder Tiger F-75-S 4-Stroke Glow Engine
Thunder Tiger's new F-75 S engine is the perfect way to enjoy the
advantage of four-stroke performance; the ability to swing a large
prop, increased torque, reduced noise and improved fuel economy.
Featuring a twin needle updraft carburetor, black anodized cylinder
head, oversized valves and combined with a high performance silencer to
give the best power-to-weight ratio possible.
- Black cylinder head.
- Crankshaft with Ni plating to reduce corrosion.
- XC2 (extreme composite coating) cylinder liner with special criss-cross pattern etched.
- Lightened hyperutectic machined Al-Si ringed piston.
- High strength connecting rod with bushings pre-installed.
- Over-sized drive washer diameter for 13” to 18” propeller.
- Dual ball bearing supported crankshaft.
- Rubber- sealed rear bearing to reduce corrosion.
- Plain bearing supported camshaft.
- Fine polishing rocker cover.
- State of the art CNC machined components.
- Smooth manifold.
- Rear-mounted up draft and Reversible carburetor.
- Black anodized muffler included.
- Redline RF glow plug included.
Displacement 12.33c.c. / .752 cu.in.
Bore 28.3 mm / 1.114 in.
Stroke 19.6 mm / 0.772 in.
Practical R.P.M. 2,300 ~ 12,000 rpm
Output 1.2 BHP / 11,000 RPM
Weight 457.2 g / 16.13 oz
Included with each engine:-
1. F-75S engine x 1 EA
2. Carburetor Assembly x 1 EA
3. Allen wrench 3mm 2.5mm 2mm 1.5mm
4. Wrench 5/5.5 12/14
5. Muffler Assembly x 1 EA
6. REDLINE RF glow plug x 1 EA
7. Instructional manual x 1 EA
8. TT logo sticker x 1 EA