Roc Hobby V-Tail ARTF 2200mm Glider w/o TX/RX/Battery.
This is the best looking glider out there. Not only is this powered
glider great looking but it is super easy to keep it in the air with the
included flaps and ailerons. Long flight times are easily achievable.
Unlike some of the popular gliders out there, there are two easily
removable pins holding the wings to the fuselage so they will not
dislodge during flight but yet they can be easily removed for transport.
The V-tail glider is built with EPO foam construction and includes
carbon rods molded in for maximum strength and durability. The glider is
very simple to assemble so you can be in the air in about 60 minutes.
Roc Hobby V-Tail Glider Features:
- Complete with flaps, ailerons, rudder, elevator, throttle
- EPO foam construction
- Very simple assembly, no glue required
- Brushless motor, ESC and servos installed
Please Note: This kit is sold in ARTF
format and requires radio gear, 11.1v 1300mAh 25C Li-Po battery with
charger, and AA batteries.
- Wingspan: 2200mm
- Overall Length: 1250mm/49.2
- Flying Weight: 1080g
- Motor Size: 4018-KV900
- CG (center of gravity): 75mmProp Size
- Minimum Age Recommendation: 14+
- Experience Level: Beginner