Hubsan X4 PRO H109S High Edition FPV Drone RTF 3-axis Gimbal,Camera 7"Touch.
The X4 Pro is the perfect vehicle for aerial photography.
Fully assembled, completely equipped and ready to fly, it needs only to have the rotors mounted and batteries charged.
The built-in 1080p HD camera is ideal for practically any application, and depending on the payload, the quadcopter is capable of fl ights of up to 30 minutes duration.
Features such as Waypoints function (included in the deluxe version) with up to 24 waypoints for programming complicated flight patterns,
Return to Home and Low Voltage Return to Home functions round off X4 Pro´s functionality!
Also available is an especially interesting option allowing a parachute rescue system to be installed which is automatically activated in the event of loss of control or technical failure and returns the X4 slowly back to earth, thus preventing excessive damage.
Should you forget the battery running time despite the warning from the transceiver, then the X4 Pro will automatically return to the starting point.
These are just two examples of the built-in safety features.
Take breathtaking Aerial pictures whilst discovering the world from a completely new angle!
Compatible with GoPro® and some other cameras Technical specifications:
Diagonal between rotor hubs: 370 mm
Height: 210 mm
Length: 300 mm
Weight from: 1060 g
Motors, pitch, roll, yaw
- Assembled X4 PRO FPV quadcopter
- 2.4 GHz Deluxe RC system with 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz Receiver frequencies, 7" touchscreen monitor and Android operating system
- 7000 mAh flight battery
- 3-Axis Gimbal
- 1080p HD 12.2 megapixel digital camera
- Balancer charger for 1-3S LiPo batteries
- Replacement rotor blades (4 pcs)
- Rotor blade guards
- Rotor removal tool
- All components necessary for operation are already included
HBNE3016, High-Density 7000 mAh 11.1 V 3S LiPo battery
- Assembled quadcopter
- 2.4 GHz Deluxe RC system with 7" touchscreen and Android operating system
- Pre-programmed and tuned 3-axis gyro with acceleration sensors
- 3-Axis Gimbal
- Powerful brushless motors
- Automatic Low Voltage Return to Home function
- Automatic altitude hold
- GPS-supported position hold
- Maximum range and altitude from starting point programmable via software
- Waypoints function with up tp 24 waypoints
Waypoint & Focal Point Navigation
(Available on X4 Pro Deluxe only)
Uses Google Maps™ for pinpoint navigation.
- Create a complex flight pattern or choreograph an entire flight
- Program and save up to 32 waypoints
- Each point can be programmed with a separate altitude, direction & hold time on target
- Press touch screen to select a focal point (building, tree, landmark) and pull up GPS coordinates.
- Select a distance from focal point you want maintained.
- Orient the X4 Pro's nose toward focal point
- X4 Pro will fly a complete circle around the focal point, at the preset distance.
X4 Pro Deluxe: 3-Axis Gimbal:
Compatible with GoPro® and some other cameras
Made from a metallic alloy which pairs lightness with
impressive strength. Arrives assembled & equipped with three
Two operation modes for maximum versatility
Image Stabilization: works automatically to compensate for platform movement and maintain camera orientation on all three axes.
- Tilt: Up to +/- 45° left/right, forward/back when X4 Pro tilts
- Pan: Up to 145° left and right from dead center
- Vertical Tilt: Travels through a 65-125° arc as measured from true vertical
- Manual control of Tilt & Pan adjustments
Parachute Recovery System
It's a fast, automatic feature of the X4 Pro FPV, and a great
option for the X4 Pro Deluxe. It deploys in just a half-second,
whenever the tilt angle of the X4 Pro exceeds 80°. A spring-loaded
design ensures fast, full deployment; once deployed, it turns an
emergency situation into a slow, controlled descent to the ground. The
X4 Pro lands upside down by design, to protect the gimbal and camera
from impact damage. Reusable, and compatible with both the X4 Pro Deluxe
and X4 Pro FPV.
1.25 m (49.2"), 1S 3.7V 380mAh LiPo battery, charger and servo.
6.7 oz (190g) Standby
0.5 seconds Minimum
H109S X4 Pro Specifications:
Diagonal: 370 mm (14.6 in)
Weight without accessories: 1.06 kg (2.3 lb)
Max. Takeoff Weight: 1.42 kg (3.1 lb)
Prop Diameter: 240 mm (9.44 in); self-tightening
Motor: (4) Brushless outrunner
Flight Battery: High-Density 3S 11.1V 7000mAh Balanced LiPo
Flight Time: about 30 minutes
Onboard Navigation Features: GPS/Compass (Global Positioning); Orientation (Position Hold); Barometer (Altitude Hold)
Flight Modes: GPS (Altitude/Position Hold); Altitude Hold (for indoor flight)
Safety Features: Automatic Return to Home (activated by signal
loss or user); automatic landing (activated by low battery voltage);
touch screen & OLED telemetry screen, plus onscreen low battery
warning (Deluxe only).
Touchscreen Transceiver Specifications:
For Deluxe X4 Pro (HBNE0010)
Description: Android™ device with 7" diagonal touchscreen
Dimensions: 315 x 172 x 44 mm (12.4 x 6.77 x 1.73 in)
Weight w/Battery: 1.10 kg (2.4 lb)
Transmitter Frequency: 2.4GHz
Receiver Frequencies: 2.4 GHz (quad control; telemetry) & 5.8 GHz (video transmission)
Control Distance: 1500m
FPV Distance: 1500m
Battery: 2S 7.4V 5400mAh LiPo
Antennas: Left (flight control & telemetry); Right (video signals)
Switches: for Actual Direction Control (ADC), GPS, Return to Home & LED lights
Rotating Dials: 2 (gimbal control)
Video Jack: for FPV Goggles
Data Displays: touch screen and OLED screen
Includes: neck strap & detachable sunshield
Touch Screen Specifications:
Diagonal: 178 mm (7 in)
Resolution: 1280 x 800p
59 x 41 x 33.2 mm (2.32 x 1.61 x 1.30 in)
45 g (1.59 oz)
1S 3.7V 650mAh LiPo
1 hour in recording mode
2GB (min.) Micro memory card
1920 x 1080p @ 30 fps
Video Compression Mode:
Lens Field Angle:
-10 to +70° C (14 to158° F)
Three "Return to Home" Fail-Safes
Automatically returns to where the motors were armed when:
- The transceiver signal is lost
- Flight battery voltage drops to dangerous levels.
- "Return to Home" switch on the transceiver is flipped.
Position Hold/Altitude Hold
- Combine for outdoor flying — use Altitude Hold indoors
- Position Hold: Uses GPS and Compass to pinpoint X4 Pro location and flight direction.
- Altitude Hold: Identifies and maintains a desired altitude setting using Barometer.
- Holds remain in force until released.