Animus 18MT 4X4 RC Monster Truck .
A performance optimised 1/18-scale 4WD monster truck with all-weather
electronics and a scorching 20+ mph top speed
- Low center of gravity chassis to help you stay on your wheels.
- Ball bearing supported high performance drivetrain ensures strength and durability.
- High grip tires with aggressive tread design keep you locked in.
- Mini big bore oil-filled bladder top shocks with adjustable ride height.
- Four wheel independent suspension.
- Planetary gear differentials.
- High intensity front and rear LEDs keep you driving, even after dark.
What's in the box
- 1 x Helion Animus 18MT 4WD Monster Truck
- 1 x HRSS-2 2.4GHz transmitter
- 1 x 1100mAh NiMH battery
- 1 x AC wall charger
- 1 x Comprehensive instruction manual
- 1 x 4-way cross wrench
- 1 x 1.5mm L-wrench
- 1 x Antenna tube
Here at Helion we work for our customers to deliver on a
promise of performance and value never before seen in RC. The Helion
Animus 18MT offers the next generation of 1/18th scale performance with
unprecedented features, handling, and value. Helion RC design engineers
have optimized the Animus platform for the latest generation of bashers
and enthusiasts. First, the proportional all-weather Electronic Speed
Controller (ESC) provides great performance in forward and reverse.
Paired with a 370-size brushed motor, this combo is outstanding,
accelerating the 18MT to speeds of over 20mph.
Utilizing one of
the most competitive 2.4GHz radios in its class we bring specs that are
typically found in high-end radios. Additionally, integrated features
like fully proportional controls and steering dual rate (D/R) remain
easy for users of all experience levels. Finally, the drivetrain has
been updated with new heavy-duty differentials so it’s ready when you
are for the optional Radient Reaktor brushless power system.
|Length (mm): ||230 |
|Width (mm): ||195 |
|Height (mm): ||110 |
|Wheelbase (mm): ||162|
|Weight (g): ||540 |
Needed to complete
- 8 x AA-size batteries for the transmitter